Carbon prepreg C240T2pp, 40 sq. m. roll, for out of autoclave (vacuum only)
Price: 1377.00 EUR / 40 sq.m. roll
Price / sq.m.: 34.42 EUR
Fabric weight: 240 g / sq.m.
Weaving style: Twill 2X2
Width: 1.00 meter
Prepreg weight: 429 g / sq.m.
Epoxy content: 42 %
Volatile content: < 1 %
Gel time at 125 C: 5-7 min
Warp: 3K TR30S carbon fiber, 50%, 5.25 ends(threads) / cm
Weft: 3K TR30S carbon fiber, 50%, 5.25 ends / cm
RECOMMENDED CURING CYCLES
12 h at 80 C (Tg 110 C)
1 h at 135 C (Tg 125 C)
1) Draw vacuum to evacuate entraped air for at least 1 hour, depending on size and complexity of the mould
2) Raise temperature to 70 C
3) Keep 70 C for at least 1 hour, depending on the size and complexity of the mould
4) Raise temperature to 135 C, with a step of 1-3 C / min
5) Keep 135 C for about 1 hour, depending on number of layers, area size, complexity and type of mould
12 months at - 18 oC
5-6 weeks at room temperature
Allow prepreg roll to reach room temperature before opening plastic bag to prevent condensation.
Please click on picture, for a closer view to the fabric's real size. To realize actual size with precision please observe the threads / cm feature mentioned above.
All information herein is given for guidance and general information purposes only, represents typical properties, and should not be used for specification limits purposes or basis for design. Fibermax Composites reserves the right to make modifications on fabrics, change yarns, specifications, and all information given herein, without notice. It is only on written certificates and agreements that we provide our customers with warrants for the quality and/or advise for the suitability of products for particular uses. Data sheets and certificates of conformity are promptly provided upon request with roll serial number.
Intrastat Number for this product: 68151010